Firstly, a massive congratulations from all of the Wild Ones team on your upcoming wedding. There is always one other big question on every bride and groom’s lips: should we or shouldn’t we invite children to our wedding?
With more and more couples waiting until later in life to tie the knot, chances are either you or a lot of your friends have children already, and along with weddings comes a 3-course meal and several hours of speeches where children can become a little, well….. WILD.
This can either become very costly or very disruptive…. We have a solution……
Let the children go WILD with us at Wild Ones!
We can provide nature and forest school-based activities and crafts for your Wild Ones in either an indoor space or outdoors in a large party tent that can be fully customised to your colour scheme or theme, so the children have an amazing time and you can just concentrate on enjoying your very special day.
We have put together some packages for you to choose from, but everything can be adjusted and customised to suit you and your needs
Package one – Full-day wild adventures
- Forest School Fun and Activities from the time your guests arrive at your venue until the dancing starts! (Max 6 hours)
- A choice of up to 5 activities from our comprehensive selection – everything from floral crown-making to archery.
- Colouring and quiet activities
- Grazing Snacks for children – healthy enjoyable food your kids will actually eat!
- Fully qualified and experienced Forest School Leaders who LOVE what they do and know how to help all ages and abilities get the most from their day
Up to 20 children: £650 | Up to 30 children: £850
Package one – 2.5 hours
- Forest School fun and activities
- Colouring and quiet activities
- A choice of two activities from our comprehensive selection
Up to 20 children: £350 | Up to 30 children: £475
- Craft kits or goody bags – between £5 and £25 per bag
- Food – grazing table to be provided – £3 per head
- Autism friendly area – perfect for those needing some quiet space – adults or children – £220
- Hourly rate – for extra hours it is an extra £95 per hour for up to 20 children, £125 for up to 30 children
- We can provide a stunning bell tent provided by Perfect Party Tents that can be fully customisable to your colour scheme or theme.
Prices from £200
Creative Wild Ones
- Flower Crowns
- Magic wands
- Clay fairy/elf houses
- Rock painting
- Keyring/magnet making
- Fairy wings
- Tutu making
- Epoxy resin jewellery making
- Needle felt a mini animal (8 years plus)
- Mini mosaics
- Design and create a flag
Wild about nature
- Make a bird feeder and food
- Nature scavenger hunt
- Make a clay animal and habitat
- Create a bug house
- Make a mini garden
Wild Adventurers (All dependent on location)
- Fire lighting
- Knife skills (age 8+)
- Den building
Louise and Gemma are fantastic!! They so clearly love what they do and they throw themselves into all the activities. The children loved every minute trying fire lighting, tie dye, floral crowns, archery, clay fairy houses and so much more. can’t recommend them enough
The variety of activities, crafts and freedom that Louise, Gemma and the rest of the team provide is amazing.
A completely differnt experience for my kids and they absolutely loved it. The staff are so friendly and open.
Great club, with a variety of activities that keep your children busy throughout the day