Looking for something a little different and unique? For brides-to-be and grooms looking for a memorable and fun way to enjoy celebrating their pending nuptials, why not embrace your wild side with a Wild Ones hen or stag party?
We offer a wide range of craft activities such as needle felting and jewellery making, as well as several bushcraft and survival workshops including archery and foraging, each can be customised to suit you and your party. Whether it’s just one activity, one day or a whole weekend experience, we’ve got you covered! We work with the wonderful folks at Perfect Party Tents who offer amazing glamping experiences.
Arts and Crafts activities
|Activity||Cost per head|
|Floral Crown Making – using locally sourced dry flowers||£30|
|Buttonhole Making – using locally sourced dry flowers. materials or felted flowers||£30|
|Making Table Decorations – make your wedding decs with added fun!||£30|
|Epoxy resin jewellery – forage for flowers and immortalise them in a piece of jewellery||£30|
|Mosaic making – create a coaster, mirror, picture frame or custom-shaped mosaic, perfect for the wedding tables!||£30|
|Needle felting – create a small animal, or something rude if you prefer!||£30|
|Natural confetti making – using a range of shape punchers, foliage and flowers, complete in a pretty package||£10|
|Tutu making – create a tutu, perfect for the festival vibe!||£20|
|Macrame workshop – design and create a wall hanging or plant hanger||£20|
|Silver clay workshop – Design and create a stunning silver pendant or earrings using silver clay||£35|
You can build a package of up to five activities in a day. If you book three or more you will get a 20% discount. It’s also possible to add in some bushcraft experiences if you would like some variety.
If you wanted to upgrade for a full glamping weekend, we’d be happy to arrange this for you. We work with Perfect Party Tents who can provide basic bell tent hire or stunning fully glamped out villages.
Bushcraft and Survival activities
Basics of bushcraft
- Firecraft – learn the different methods of making a fire. Marshmallows included standard!
- Knifecraft – learn safe cutting techniques and green woodworking projects for you to take home.
- Knots and lashings – learn 10 easy knots to help put up a shelter, get a rope up a tree safely and truss a joint of meat.
- Foraging. Its not just identifying wild edibles but also cooking techniques and recipes, medicinal herbs and natural remedies as well as uses of flora both past and present.
- Spoon carving.
- Natural shelter building
- Finding, filtering and purifying water.
- Identifying mammal tracks and signs.
- Axe and knife throwing.
- Bannock bread making
- Evening games around the fire.
- Natural cordage
- Orienteering with, and without, a compass
- Hedgerow medicine
- Primitive weaponry
Minimum of 8 people per booking
- A half-day package including three activities will cost £50pp
- A full-day package including six activities will cost £85pp
A fire-cooked dinner by a professional chef can be added by quotation
For the most hardcore wild ones, we offer full two-day bushcraft experience, head over to our bushcraft and survival courses page to find out more
Our base is at Wooders Campsite in Bere Regis, it’s a stunning setting on the edge of Wareham Forest with lots of farm animals to meet.
However, if you have another location in mind we will happily travel to any location. There will be a small charge of 45p per mile if the distance in further than 25 miles.