Autumn/Winter dress code
- Old clothing that you don’t mind getting damaged, smoked from the fire, or covered in paint!
- Lots of layers! It’s better to have extra layers that can be removed than trying to warm up a cold child. Bear in mind that it might be warm when you leave the house but the temperature can drop over the course of the day.
- Wellies or waterproof shoes/boots
- A spare change of clothes and socks and plastic bag to put wet clothes in
- A warm, waterproof coat and trousers or all in one in wet weather. Please note, water-resistant isn’t sufficient for wet weather
- A sun hat
- A 500ml sports drinks bottle or the like. Water is available on site to top up bottles.
- A packed lunch (not needed if having campfire lunch) with extra snacks – we burn plenty of calories! No nuts, please.
- Any necessary medication with clear instructions if we need to administer it. Please ensure this is clearly marked with the child’s name.
All items must be clearly labelled, please. We can’t accept any liability for lost or damaged items.